Kelly Myers Owner in Mooresville, NC
NC License #
PSA, REALTOR, SRS
Buyer Broker, Commercial, Foreclosure, Land, New Homes, Relocation, Residential, Residential Investment, Second Homes, Single Family Homes, Townhomes, Vacation Rentals
Not Your Typical Realtor.
Not Your Typical Realtor Bio.
You loathe typical real estate agent bios. Don’t worry, I do too. They’re like cardboard -- stiff, bland, and identical to every other bio out there. Instead of boasting ad nauseum about awards and accomplishments you’re not interested in, I’m taking the novel approach of actually giving you what you want -- real answers to questions you’re probably wondering right now.
Will you return my calls and emails?
Yes. Without question.
I realize this is one of the major frustrations the general public has with dealing with agents. I get dozens of calls and emails daily, and I work hard to reply as quickly as possible.
I’ve met many Realtors who are jerks. Are you?
Depends on who you ask. If you ask certain agents who have stood between my clients and their real estate goals, they'll probably say "yes". A handful of people think I leave golden footprints in the sand. Those are the two extremes, and most people's opinion falls somewhere in the middle.
Here's what I can tell you: I'm honest and candid. I take pride in being approachable and friendly. And if you need a quick real estate brain, or a strong dose of honesty, you’re in the right place. Loyalty to family, clients, and friends is one of my core values. Want to really find out if I’m a jerk? Mess with one of those people.
Do You Have experience doing exactly what I need?
Until you tell me what you need, there is no way of knowing.
These are "strong suits" of mine:
- Listing and Digital Marketing expert. Able to find the rare 14% of buyers most agents can’t in order to control and increase demand of your home.
- Master negotiator to help keep the value high and close at the right price and situation for my client
- Research specialist for Finding unique and valuable properties
If your goal or situation isn't represented on that list, don't worry. Contact me anyway. If I can't help, I can get you referred to another agent who can.
What kind of work are you really good at?
On a personal level, I love boating and hanging it out on the lake. I’ve been boating Lake Norman for 20 years. And I'm not too shabby at golf and tennis as I have a love for most any sport.
On a professional level, here are the skill-sets that I’ve developed over the years:
- Listening. Unfortunately, it’s a lost art these days.
- Communication. It’s a vital part of any transaction
- Detailed and specific instruction for my client. You will never wonder or question anything with your home buying or selling process. If we don’t already have it covered, you’ll only have to ask once.
What do clients think of you?
As mentioned above, my clients are better suited to answer this for you. We’ll be happy to provide you with as many references as you want. Just ask!
- 20 years of personal real estate and investment experience
- Multi Million Dollar production
- Real Estate focused digital marketing and technology development.